Development Centre Training
Use this webpage to book all your development centre training. Please book all your sessions in one go if possible. Information on development can be found here. All players will need to register with new England Hockey Player Pathway System (we have not be able to transfer registrations made using the old JDC/JAC based system).
We recommend at least two sessions to allow for proper development and assessment for the academy trials. We have a limited number of optional T-shirts. T-shirts will be delivered to the first Development session booked. If you are booking for more then one child please add each child separately to the cart before checking out. Please note that times are provisional and we reserve the right to cancel or move any session for operational reasons.
Financial assistance is available for players who otherwise would be unable to train. Please ask.
– No school or club kit can be worn to Development Centre training (players may wear their own county kit or previous development kit)
– All players will need to bring a letter of consent to the training session
– All players are required to bring and wear protective kit to the Development Centre training session to be able to train and play
– If you are under 18 and booking your own training, please make sure you
– Have permission to pay for your Development Centre training
– Have transport to travel to and from the session/s
We hope you enjoy the Development Centre training and this is the start of a long and happy hockey career.
Nadine Jones (Cambridgeshire Player Pathway administrator) and Dain Lewis (Cambridgeshire Performance Director)